Mrs. London’s Bakery ships its famous quiche nationwide on Goldbelly! Breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner, is there ever a time where quiche is not the answer? These quiches are stuffed with spinach, leeks, and Gruyère. Perfect for entertaining or to eat on your own, Mrs. London’s delicious creations are perfect.
Pastry chefs Michael and Wendy London began baking in New York City’s Greenwich Village in the 1970’s and opened Mrs. London’s Bakery, their dream French bakery, in Saratoga Springs in 1977. The boutique bakery serves up their creative take on French desserts and French pastries, like their popular lemon-glazed almond croissants.
This package includes 6 Spinach, Leek, & Gruyere Quiches
- Each quiche serves 1-2 people and measures 4"
Contains: Dairy, Egg, & Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Quiches ship frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Store in the freezer until ready to enjoy. May be kept frozen for up to 1 month
- To serve, unpack and bake for 30 minutes at 350 F
- Mrs. London’s Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.