Mrs. London’s Bakery ships its famous pound cake nationwide on Goldbelly! Mrs. London’s pound cake is an instant classic. Buttery, dense, and with a bright lemon flavor, Mrs. London’s pound cake is hard to share.
Pastry chefs Michael and Wendy London began baking in Manhattan’s Greenwich Village in the 1970’s. In 1977, they opened Mrs. London’s Bakery, their dream French bakery, in Saratoga Springs. At this boutique bakery, they’re baking up their creative take on French desserts and French pastries, like their popular lemon-glazed almond croissants.
This package includes a 6" Pound Cake
Butter, sugar, eggs, egg yolks, vanilla extract, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, cake flour, vanilla beans
Instructions / Storage
- Cake arrives ready to enjoy
- May be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days
- May also be stored frozen for up to 1 month
- Mrs. London’s Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.