Savor these perfect pinwheels made of flakey dough topped with everything seasoning. A mashup of the croissant and the bagel, this item is the perfect balance of New York flavors and French pastry excellence.
Pastry chefs Michael and Wendy London began baking in Manhattan’s Greenwich Village in the 1970’s. In 1977, they opened Mrs. London’s Bakery, their dream French bakery, in Saratoga Springs. At this boutique bakery, they’re baking up their creative take on French desserts and French pastries, like their popular lemon-glazed almond croissants.
This package includes 6 Crogels
- Each crogel measures 5″ × 1″
Contains: Dairy, Gluten, & Garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Pastries arrive ready to enjoy
- May be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days
- May also be stored frozen for up to 1 month
- Mrs. London’s Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.