This is a three pack of Motorino’s signature Margherita pies, a tricolore Neapolitan classic topped with fresh tomato sauce, fior di latte mozzarella, basil, pecorino, and extra virgin olive oil.
Chef Mathieu Palombino has truly mastered the art of crafting authentic Neapolitan-style pizzas at Motorino, which first opened on a quiet Brooklyn corner in 2008 but has since expanded to more than a dozen locations worldwide, including Hong Kong, Dubai, and Singapore. Palombino starts with the highest-quality available ingredients, and his pizzas are essentially perfect: The rim is pillowy and soft with a slight char from the wood-burning oven, the sauce is tangy and well-balanced, and the toppings are applied with a deft hand. This isn’t just great pizza; it’s downright transcendent, and the New York Times rightfully called the city’s best.
This package serves 3-5 people and includes 3 Pizzas.
- 3 Margherita Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 1-2 people and measures 13"
Flour, Tomatoes, Fior Di Latte Mozzarella, Pecorino, Basil, Extra-virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Yeast. Contains Dairy & Wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship fresh with ice pack, may thaw in transit
- Pizzas may be refrigerated for up to three days or frozen in plastic sleeve for up to three months.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove pizza from packaging and place directly on metal baking pan.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling.
- Cut and serve.
- Motorino Signature Pies ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.