Mother Kelly’s ships its famous Creamed Spinach Pizza nationwide on Goldbelly! This crave-worthy white pizza features a classic New York-style dough topped with heaps of whole milk mozzarella, fresh garlic, and loads of rich and creamy creamed spinach (the fancy steakhouse kind).
Since opening in Syosset, New York, in 1969, Mother Kelly’s has become a go-to Italian restaurant for in-the-know Long Islanders. Mother Kelly’s is famous for its Italian classics like balsamic chicken, garlic knots, and creamed spinach pizza. Warning…these made-from-scratch menu items are seriously addictive!
This package serves 6-9 people and includes 3 Creamed Spinach Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 2-3 people and measures 14"
Contains: Gluten, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, store pizzas in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Pizzas last up to 2 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place pizza directly on center oven rack and bake pizza for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
- Mother Kelly’s ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.