Apple Rum Upside Down Cake
Faced with foreclosure in 2009, then model and actress Angela Logan turned to her perfected apple cake recipe. This Apple Rum Upside Down Cake is baked, injected and glazed in real Jamaican rum. A scoop of vanilla ice cream surrounded by thin slices of warm rum cake turns this “party cake” into an elegant dinner dessert.
Each bundt cake is 9" and serves 8-10 people
Fresh juicy apples, Organic Sugars & Spices, unbleached unbromated flour, no chemicals, no preservatives.
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes are baked fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs. Ice packs may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the cake in the refrigerator or freezer
- To serve, allow the cake to thaw in the refrigerator before serving if still frozen
- Cakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for 2 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mortgage Apple Cakes ship Monday through Wednesday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.