Morrison’s moist and delicious Yogurt Loaves are the freshest quality cakes for any meal or in-between. They are baked with the finest ingredients and frozen before shipping, so they arrive to you as fresh and irresistible as when they came out of the oven.
Morrisons Pastry has been baking with family recipes since the Long Island bakery was opened by Philip and Morris Wattenberg in 1953. Morrisons Pastry’s signature line of Grandpa’s Original Loaves are consistently a hit — soft, moist, and flavorful, these loaf cakes and cinnamon rolls are just about perfect. The fourth generation operates the bakery in a state-of-the-art facility in Maspeth, New York, ensuring that each loaf is made with the finest ingredients and quality care. It’s grandpa-approved!
- Choose 1, 2 or 4 Marble Yogurt Loaves
- Each loaf serves 16 and is approximately 15″×4″×5″
Ingredients: Flour Blend (Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Mallted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Potassium Bromate, Enzyme), ), Cocoa processed with Alkali, Food Starch-Modified, Soybean Oil, Dry Whey, Mono & Diesters of Fatty Acids with BHT & Citric Acid as Preservatives, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Aluminum Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Mono & Diglycerides, Caramel Color, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dextrose, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Water, Wheat Starch, Corn Starch, Glycerin Sulfites, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid. Water, Soybean Oil, Whole Eggs, Sugar, Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low fat Milk, Concentrated Skim Milk and Natamycin [a natural mold inhibitor]), Contains less than 2% of the following: Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Aluminum Sulphate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Salt, Vital Wheat Gluten, Ester, Mono & Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dextrose, Tricalcium Phosphate, Artificial Flavor, Wheat Starch, Citric Acid.
This product was made in a facility that also processes common food allergens including Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soybean, Tree Nuts and Coconut.
Instructions / Storage
- Stored at room temperature, loaves may be enjoyed within 2-3 days
- Refrigerated, loaves may be enjoyed within 5-7 days
- Frozen, loaves may be enjoyed up to 6 months after arrival. Allow loaf to come to room temperature for 2 hours before enjoying
- Morrisons Pastry ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.