Iced Marble Yogurt Loaf
Morrison’s moist and delicious Yogurt Loaves are the freshest quality cakes for any meal or in-between. They are baked with the finest ingredients and frozen before shipping, so they arrive to you as fresh and irresistible as when they came out of the oven.
Established in 1953, Morrisons Pastry has been baking with family recipes passed down from generation to generation. Their signature line of Grandpa’s Original Loaves are consistently a hit—soft, moist, and flavorful, these are just everything you ask for in a loaf cake. Now operating in a state-of-the art facility in Maspeth, NY, Morrisons ensures that each loaf is made with the finest ingredients and quality care.
- Choose 1, 2 or 4 Iced Marble Yogurt Loaves
- Each loaf serves 16 and is approximately 15″×4″×5″
This product was made in a facility that also processes common food allergens including Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soybean, Tree Nuts and Coconut.
Instructions / Storage
- Stored at room temperature, loaves may be enjoyed within 2-3 days
- Refrigerated, loaves may be enjoyed within 5-7 days
- Frozen, loaves may be enjoyed up to 6 months after arrival. Allow loaf to come to room temperature for 2 hours before enjoying
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Morrisons Pastry ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.