Grandpa’s Original Morrisons Pastry ships its iced marble yogurt loaves nationwide on Goldbelly! Morrison’s moist and delicious iced marble yogurt loaves are the freshest quality cakes for any meal or in-between. These loaf cakes are baked with the finest ingredients and frozen before shipping, so they arrive as fresh and irresistible as when they came out of the oven.
Established in 1953 by Philip and Morris Wattenberg, Morrisons Pastry bakes with family recipes passed down from generation to generation. Their signature line of Grandpa’s Original Loaves are consistently a hit — soft, moist, and flavorful, these loaf cakes and cinnamon rolls are just about perfect. The fourth generation-run Long Island bakery is now operating in a state-of-the-art facility in Maspeth, New York, ensuring that each loaf is made with the finest ingredients and quality care. It’s grandpa-approved!
This package includes your choice of 1, 2, or 4 Iced Marble Yogurt Loaves
- Each loaf serves 16 people and measures approx. 15″ × 4″ × 5″
Flour Blend (Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Potassium Bromate, Enzyme), ), Cocoa processed with Alkali, Food Starch-Modified, Soybean Oil, Dry Whey, Mono & Diesters of Fatty Acids with BHT & Citric Acid as Preservatives, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Aluminum Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Mono & Diglycerides, Caramel Color, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dextrose, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Water, Wheat Starch, Corn Starch, Glycerin Sulfites, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid. Water, Soybean Oil, Whole Eggs, Sugar, Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low fat Milk, Concentrated Skim Milk and Natamycin [a natural mold inhibitor]), Contains less than 2% of the following: Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Aluminum Sulphate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Salt, Vital Wheat Gluten, Ester, Mono & Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dextrose, Tricalcium Phosphate, Artificial Flavor, Wheat Starch, Citric Acid. Chocolate Icing: Sugar, Vegetable shortening (made from Soya Bean Oil) Cocoa, Chocolate Liquor, Salt Vanillin.
This product was made in a facility that also processes common food allergens including Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soybean, Tree Nuts and Coconut.
Instructions / Storage
- Loaves arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place loaves at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Loaves last up to 3 days at room temperature, up to 1 week in the refrigerator, or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- If frozen, allow loaves to come to room temperature for 2 hours before serving.
- Morrisons Pastry ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.