Mooby's Meal Kit
- This package ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order, you should immediately refrigerate all meat, cheese and sauce
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 5 days
- While not recommended, may be kept frozen for up to 3 months (not re
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 24 hours
- We do not recommend putting products into the freezer, as re-freezing instantly degrades the meat’s quality
- Please note: The meat is shaped into patties, separated by pieces of wax paper and vacuum sealed. (Discard wax paper before cooking.)
Each Mooby’s burger consists of two patties and one slice of cheese
- STEP 1 Sprinkle a big pinch of salt & pepper on top of each patty
- STEP 2: Pre-heat the grill, skillet, or a pan that you will be using on a high heat
- STEP 3: Place patties onto hot skillet, grill, or a frying pan, seasoned side down
- STEP 4: Evenly sprinkle another big pinch of salt & pepper onto second side. Flip once bottom is caramelized (about 2 minutes).
- STEP 5: Place cheese on half of your patties, then cook to preference
- STEP 1: While your patties are cooking, open the bag of burger buns
- STEP 2: Spread a thin layer of butter on both bottom and top buns (substitute a brush of oil if vegan)
- STEP 3: Place buttered/oiled side down on griddle, pan, or grill to toast buns until golden brown
- STEP 1: Spoon Mooby’s sauce onto top bun and mustard onto the bottom bun (for a proper Mooby’s experience, we also recommend adding a teaspoon of chopped red onion per burger)
- STEP 2: Stack two patties (including one with cheese) on the bottom bun, and top with our signature dill pickles.
- STEP 3: Close and enjoy!