Jordan Marsh Blueberry muffins are legendary in the Boston area. Words can’t justify the taste of these muffins. Best described as perfection in your mouth after one bite. A huge sweet, tender, cake-like muffin that baked up into a perfectly domed, sugar-crusted muffin top. Inside is a generous amount of juicy blueberries. It began with the Boston based Department store Jordan Marsh. The department store opened in the1860’s to the late 1990s. The Jordan Marsh flagship store in Bostons Downtown Crossing housed an on – site cafe/bakery. They served up a variety of tasty desserts but where they got their fame was from the blueberry muffins that caught on rather quickly. When Jordan Marsh stores closed the original baker John Pupel was given the name and opened Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffin Company in Brockton MA, after running it with his family for years, he then sold the recipe to us and the tradition continues. Jordan Marsh muffins will make you feel like you are apart of New England history
Since 1947, Montilio’s Baking Company has been baking up some of the Boston area’s most beloved cakes. This third-generation family-owned-and-operated bakery and cake shop has four locations near Boston. At each location, Montilio’s Baking Company still makes their French and Italian pastries and wedding cakes the old-fashioned way, by hand, using only simple ingredients. Many of these recipes haven’t changed in more than 70 years, and you can taste the decades of tradition in every bite.
This package serves 8 people and includes 8 Blueberry Muffins
- Each Muffin measures 3″ × 4″ and weighs 4 oz.
Sugar, Egg Whites, Water Enriched Wheat Flour, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Milk, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soy Bean, And Cottonseed Oil. Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Propylanegylol Mono And Diesters Of Fat And Fattyacids Blueberries. Baking Soda, Salt, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate Cellulose Gumxahtan Gum.
May Contain Peanut Oil, Milk, Wheat, Egg, And Soy
Instructions / Storage
- This cake ships frozen with dry ice, dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Delicately remove the muffins from the packaging
- If serving immediately, place it on your counter to thaw out, otherwise store it in your fridge
- Muffins will last at room temperature for 1 day
- Muffins will last up to 7 days in the fridge
- Muffins will last up to 3 months in the freezer
- Montilio’s Baking Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.