Our decadent gluten-free carrot cake made with fresh carrots and hints of warm spices layered with our creamy vanilla cheese cake.
Since 1947, Montilio’s Baking Company has been baking up some of the Boston area’s most beloved cakes. This third-generation family-owned-and-operated bakery and cake shop has four locations near Boston. At each location, Montilio’s Baking Company still makes their French and Italian pastries and wedding cakes the old-fashioned way, by hand, using only simple ingredients. Many of these recipes haven’t changed in more than 70 years, and you can taste the decades of tradition in every bite.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes 1 Gluten-Free Carrot Cheesecake
- This Cake measures 8" in diameter
Please note cake decorations may vary
Sugar, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Egg Whites, Soy Flour, Salt, Citric Acid, Xanthum Gum, Carrots, Oil, Pumpkin, Eggs, Raisins, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt
Vanilla Cheesecake – Cream Cheese, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Eggs, Whole Milk, Vanilla Extract, Salt
Made in a Facility that processes Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- This cake ships frozen with dry ice, dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Delicately remove the cake from packaging and carefully remove the plastic wrap and cardboard border surrounding the cheesecake.
- If serving immediately, place it on your counter to thaw out, otherwise store it in your fridge
- This cheesecake will last at room temperature for 6 hours
- This cheesecake will last up to 7 days in the fridge
- This cheesecake will last up to 1 year in the freezer
- Montilio’s Baking Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.
Recommended for you
More from Massachusetts
Montilio's Baking Company REVIEWS
Now, I was most surprised by the fact that I could order the cake Wednesday and see it delivered to my house Friday before 10am! It was packed inside a styrofoam cooler with ice packs, and the cake itself was wrapped in cardboard and shrink-wrapped. Perfect! The result was a perfect cake that you would never guess was shipped from the bakery.
Overall, a 5* cake and experience! Highly recommend!