This rich, moist, gluten-fee carrot cake is loaded with real shredded carrots, which are complemented by notes of caramelized brown sugar, the warmth of cinnamon and nutmeg and the sweetness of raisins. It’s both filled and finished with velvety cream cheese frosting, carrot decor on top and buttercrunch crumble along the sides. You would never know this delectable cake was gluten free!
This package serves 8 people and includes a 7" Gluten-Free Carrot Cake
Sugar, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Egg Whites, Soy, Flour, Salt, Citric Acid, Xanthum Gum, Carrots, Oil, Pumpkin, Eggs, Raisins, Butter, Cream Cheese, Soybean Oil, Baking Powder, Baking Soda Cinnamon Salt
Contains: Eggs, Milk, Soy
Made in a facility that uses nuts and processes gluten
Instructions / Storage
- This cake ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Delicately remove the cake from packaging and carefully remove the plastic wrap and cardboard border surrounding the cake.
- If serving immediately, place it on your counter to thaw out, otherwise store it in your fridge
- This cake will last at room temperature for 6 hours
- This cake will last up to 7 days in the fridge
- This cake will last up to 1 year in the freezer
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Montilio’s Baking Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.