Salatim Dips Set for 6
Inspired by Eyal Shani’s Tel Aviv-inspired recipes but made in New York, this assortment of Miznon’s signature salatim (Israeli dips and salads) makes for a perfect Mediterranean-inspired snack, meal, or picnic. It’s a lavish spread of hummus, tahini, babaganoush, and matbucha, with enough of their famous pita on the side to scoop it all up.
Fine dining chef Eyal Shani opened the first Miznon in Tel Aviv in 2011, and its fresh, seasonally-inspired Mediterannean street food quickly made it one of the city’s best falafel shops. Miznon has since expanded to Paris, Melbourne, Vienna and, in 2018, New York City, where it quickly became a cult favorite and remains incredibly popular.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 1 qt. Hummus
- 1 pt. Tahini Sauce
- 1 pt. Babaganoush
- 1 pt. Matbucha
- 8 oz. Spicy Green Sauce
- 6 pcs. Pita Bread
- Choose to add more!
Add on options include:
- 30 oz. Israeli Olive Oil
- 6 Pita
- 16 oz. Hummus
- 4.8 oz. Israeli Za’atar
- Tahini Cookie Dough (Makes 20-25 cookies)
- Tahini Sauce – Tahini Sesame Seed Paste, Lemon, Salt, Water
- Spicy Green Sauce – Peppers, Garlic, Salt, Olive Oil
- Pickles – Dill, Garlic, Coriander Seeds, Mustard Seeds, Salt, Vinegar
- Pita – Flour, Water, Sugar, Yeast, Salt
- Hummus – Chickpeas, Tahini,olive Oil, Salt, Lemon, Garlic
- Babaganoush – Eggplant, Tahini (Sesame Seed Paste) Lemon, Salt
- Matbucha – Tomatoes, Garlic, Peppers
- Tahini Cookie Dough Add-On – Tahini, Butter, Flour, Sugar, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store all Dips and Salads in the fridge
- Salads and Dips can be kept up to 3 days in the fridge, do not freeze
- Pita is best stored at room temperature, or frozen up to 3 months
- If desired, Pita can be warmed in the microwave, wrapped in a damp paper towel
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Miznon ships on Mondays & Thursdays of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.