Inspired by Eyal Shani’s Tel Aviv-inspired recipes but made in New York, this assortment of Miznon’s signature salatim (Israeli dips and salads) makes for a perfect Mediterranean-inspired snack, meal, or picnic. It’s a lavish spread of hummus, tahini, babaganoush, and matbucha, with enough of their famous pita on the side to scoop it all up.
Fine dining chef Eyal Shani opened the first Miznon in Tel Aviv in 2011, and its fresh, seasonally-inspired Mediterannean street food quickly made it one of the city’s best falafel shops. Miznon has since expanded to Paris, Melbourne, Vienna and, in 2018, New York City, where it quickly became a cult favorite and remains incredibly popular.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes
- Hummus (1 qt.)
- Tahini Sauce (1 pt.)
- Babaganoush (1 pt.)
- Matbucha (1 pt.)
- Spicy Green Sauce (8 oz.)
- 6 pcs. Pita Bread
- Choose to add more!
Add-On Options Include:
- Israeli Olive Oil (30 oz.)
- 6 Pita
- Hummus (16 oz.)
- Israeli Za’atar (4.8 oz.)
- Tahini Cookie Dough (Makes 20-25 cookies)
- Tahini Sauce – Tahini Sesame Seed Paste, Lemon, Salt, Water
- Spicy Green Sauce – Peppers, Garlic, Salt, Olive Oil
- Pickles – Dill, Garlic, Coriander Seeds, Mustard Seeds, Salt, Vinegar
- Pita – Flour, Water, Sugar, Yeast, Salt
- Hummus – Chickpeas, Tahini,olive Oil, Salt, Lemon, Garlic
- Babaganoush – Eggplant, Tahini (Sesame Seed Paste) Lemon, Salt
- Matbucha – Tomatoes, Garlic, Peppers
- Tahini Cookie Dough Add-On – Tahini, Butter, Flour, Sugar, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store all dips and salads in the refrigerator.
- Upon arrival, store pita and cookie dough in the freezer.
- Dips and salads last up to 3 days in the refrigerator, do not freeze.
- Pitas and cookie dough last up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- From the freezer, run the pita under some water on both sides.
- Heat in oven until warm and fluffy, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from oven, serve with sides, and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Slice ¼-½ inch-thick pieces of frozen dough (the log should make 20-25 cookies) and lay on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cookies are set, but not brown.
- Let cookies cool in the pan (they will be very delicate).
- Serve and enjoy!
- Miznon ships on Mondays & Thursdays of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.