Jerk Wing Party
Miss Lily’s Jerk Wings are brined, marinated, and slow-cooked before being finished with a char on the grill!
The bright and sunny Miss Lily’s opened on New York’s bustling West Houston Street in 2011, and was immediately hailed as one of the best Jamaican restaurants in the entire city. With checkered floors, vinyl booths, and walls decked out with album covers spanning 50 years of Jamaican music history, it’s a fun and welcoming restaurant and a must-visit for anyone looking for a true taste of Jamaica.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes
- 18 Jumbo Chicken Wings (2.5 lbs. Total) (Choose to add MORE!)
- Jerk BBQ Glaze (4 oz.)
- RASS HOT! Scotch Bonnet Sauce (4 oz.)
- Jerk Sauce (6 oz.)
- Arrives in a Branded Box
- Includes a link to a Miss Lily’s Playlist on Spotify!
- Choose to add on more!
Add Ons Include
- Rice & Peas (32 oz.)
- 4 pcs. Jerk Corn
- 4 Corn Cob Halves
- Jerk Mayo (6 oz.)
- Coconut Flakes (5 oz.)
- 4 Bamboo Skewers
- 1 Lime
- 2 pcs. Roti Bread (each 12")
Unfortunately due to California agriculture laws, Miss Lilly’s is unable to ship limes to California Residences. Any orders shipping to California will exclude limes.
- Jerk Wings – Chicken Wings, Garlic, Onion, Scallion, Scotch Bonnet, Thyme, Pimento, Soybean Oil
- Jerk Sauce – Tomato Sauce, Onion, Garlic, Scallion, Pimento, Thyme, Scotch Bonnet
- Rass Hot – Garlic, Onion, Scallion, Scotch Bonnet, Thyme, Pimento, Brown Sugar,
- Jerk Glaze – Garlic, Onion, Scallion, Scotch Bonnet, Thyme, Pimento, Brown Sugar, Molasses, Tomato
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place the chicken in the fridge or freezer
- Place remaining contents in the refrigerator
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days
- Chicken may be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days or frozen for up to 2 weeks
Jerk Chicken Wings
- Thaw chicken in the refrigerator overnight
- Line a baking sheet with foil; place chicken on top and leave at room temperature for 1 hr
- Pre-heat oven to 375F
- Cook chicken for 30 mins until hot through
- Rotate the tray 180 degrees after 15 mins to ensure even cooking intermittently brush chicken with jerk sauce
Jasmine Rice & Peas
- Fill pot with 1/2 inch of water; empty rice & peas into the pot
- Place on medium heat until steaming, cover with lid, and turn to low, mixing intermittently
- Once hot, turn off the stove and let rest covered until ready to serve
- To keep the rice moist, remove the lid, sprinkle in some water, place a damp paper towel on top and stir rice after the first minute
- Fill pot with 1/2 inch of water, turn on high until the water boils
- Place corn in a steamer in boiling water and cover, turn the heat down to low for 3 mins
- Insert stick into the corn cob & smear jerk mayo on corn
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes & squeeze lime on top
- Miss Lilly’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.