Classic Oxtail + Curry Vegetable Stew Combo for 4
This kit contains two of Miss Lily’s most popular Caribbean stews: oxtail stew and curry vegetable stew. Don’t forget to add on Miss Lily’s legendary sides!
The bright and sunny Miss Lily’s opened on New York’s bustling West Houston Street in 2011, and was immediately hailed as one of the best Jamaican restaurants in the entire city. With checkered floors, vinyl booths, and walls decked out with album covers spanning 50 years of Jamaican music history, it’s a fun and welcoming restaurant and a must-visit for anyone looking for a true taste of Jamaica.
This package serves 4 people and includes
- Oxtail Stew (2 lbs.)
- Curry Vegetable Stew (2 lbs.)
- Arrives in a Branded Box
- Includes a link to a Miss Lily’s Playlist on Spotify!
- Choose to add on more!
Add Ons Include
- Rice & Peas (32 oz.)
- 4 pcs. Jerk Corn
- 4 Corn Cob Halves
- Jerk Mayo (6 oz.)
- Coconut Flakes (5 oz.)
- 1 Lime*
- 4 Bamboo Skewers
- 2 pcs. Roti Bread (each 12")
Unfortunately due to California agriculture laws, Miss Lilly’s is unable to ship limes to California Residences. Any orders shipping to California will exclude limes.
- Oxtail Stew – Oxtail, Garlic, Ginger, Scallion, Thyme, Pimento, Ginger, Scotch Bonnet, Onion, Sugar, Tomato Pastes, Butter Beans, Carrot Soy Bean Oil
- Curry Vegetable Stew – Potato, Onion, Garlic, Thyme, Scotch Bonnet, Chickpea, Pumpkin, Peppers, Soy Bean Oil, Jamaican Curry Powder
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place stews in the fridge or freezer
- Place remaining contents in the refrigerator
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days
- Stews may be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Thaw stews in the refrigerator overnight
- Place in cool saucepot and turn on very low heat until simmering
- Stir periodically to avoid burning
- To adjust consistency with a few spoons of water or to taste
Jasmine Rice & Peas
- Fill pot with 1/2 inch of water; empty rice & peas into the pot
- Place on medium heat until steaming, cover with lid, and turn to low, mixing intermittently
- Once hot, turn off the stove and let rest covered until ready to serve
- To keep the rice moist, remove the lid, sprinkle in some water, place a damp paper towel on top and stir rice after the first minute
STEP 5: Enjoy!
- Fill pot with 1/2 inch of water, turn on high until the water boils
- Place corn in a steamer in boiling water and cover, turn the heat down to low for 3 mins
- Insert stick into the corn cob & smear jerk mayo on corn
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes & squeeze lime on top
- Miss Lilly’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.