Three layers of our famous red velvet cake sprinkled with Vanleer semi-sweet mini morsels, frosted with green buttercream frosting and coated with St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles. But that’s not all! When you cut into the cake an explosion of sprinkles spills out with each slice, turning any celebration into a full-on PARTY!
If you’re in the mood for a seriously delicious cupcake in Miami, you head to Misha’s. Misha’s has seven locations throughout Miami and they’re freshly baking more than 10,000 cupcakes every day, but it began back in 2005, when founder Misha Kuryla started making them in her home kitchen as gifts to friends and family. Misha’s cupcakes and cakes are renowned for being rich and decadent, thanks to the addition of some secret ingredients.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 1 St. Patty’s Red Velvet Sprinkle Explosion Cake.
- Cake measures 6" tall, 6" in diameter, and weighs 5 lbs.
Unbleached Cake Flour, Sugar, Sour Cream, Whipping Cream, Canola Oil, Eggs, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Vanilla Extract, Dry Shortening, Butter Powder, Butter, Confectioners Sugar, Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Morsels, Cocoa Powder, Red Natural Food Coloring & Kosher Salt.
Made In A Facility That Uses Nuts and Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival allow cake to thaw at room temp or place in the freezer
- May be kept in packaging at room temp for up to 4 days
- May be kept frozen for up to a year
- Misha’s Cupcakes ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.