Celebrate with festive cake on a lollipop stick! These cake pops start with freshly-baked chocolate cake, inside hand-dipped chocolate shells with festive Valentine’s Day designs. It’s the perfect two-bite sweet treat.
Mini Melanie, a trendsetting Brooklyn bakery, was founded in 2015 by sisters Diana and Melanie Moss (a former pastry chef at Babbo and Blue Hill at Stone Barns). It’s a one stop shop for delicious and innovative desserts that put a fun and modern twist on classic treats. In February 2018, Melanie won first place in an all-dessert, chocolate-themed episode of Food Network’s “Chopped.”
This package serves 2-4 people and includes 12 Valentine’s Day Cake Pops
- Each cake pop weighs 1.5 oz and measures 2"
Valentine’s Day Cake Pops ship through February 10th
Our kitchen is not certified nut-free. However, there are no nuts in this product
Valentine’s Day Cake Pops: Dark Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Couverture, Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Cocoa Powder, Cream, Sugar, Flour, Eggs, Mini Chocolate Chips, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract, Edible Luster Dust
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate upon arrival
- Store your cake pops in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks or freezer for up to 3 months
- Take your cake pops out of the freezer 20 – 30 minutes prior to serving to defrost
- Mini Melanie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.