Freshly-baked chocolate cake inside hand-dipped chocolate shells with festive St. Patrick’s Day designs. Celebrate with festive cake on a lollipop stick! It’s just the right one to two-bite sweet treat.
Brooklyn bakery Mini Melanie was founded in 2015 by sisters Diana Moss and Melanie Moss, a former pastry chef at New York’s Babbo and Blue Hill at Stone Barns. Mini Melanie is a one stop shop for delicious and innovative desserts that put a fun and modern twist on classic treats. In February 2018, Melanie won first place in an all-dessert, chocolate-themed episode of Food Network’s “Chopped.”
This package serves 2-4 people and includes 12 Chocolate St. Patrick’s Day Cake Pops
- Each cake pop weighs 1.5 oz and measures 2"
White Chocolate Couverture, Food Coloring, Sprinkles, Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Cocoa Powder, Cream, Sugar, Flour, Eggs, Mini Chocolate Chips, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, store cake pops in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cake pops last up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Store your cake pops in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks or freezer for up to 3 months
- If frozen, take cake pops out of the freezer 20-30 minutes prior to serving to defrost.
- Mini Melanie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.