Start to feel the holiday spirit with this festive pumpkin cake, perfect for any celebration. This cake has five layers of pumpkin cake, salted caramel buttercream, and coffee cake crumbs on the inside. This cake is available only until the end of November. Your cake will arrive shrink-wrapped with love and care, along with instructions for completing the cake for a special DIY moment! Salted caramel glaze, two cinnamon truffles, coffee cake crumbs are packaged separately.
Mini Melanie, a trendsetting Brooklyn bakery, was founded in 2015 by sisters Diana and Melanie Moss (a former pastry chef at Babbo and Blue Hill at Stone Barns). It’s a one-stop shop for delicious and innovative desserts that put a fun and modern twist on classic treats. In February 2018, Melanie won first place in an all-dessert, chocolate-themed episode of Food Network’s “Chopped.”
This package serves 8-10 people and includes
- 1 Pumpkin Caramel Layer Cake
- 1 jar Salted Caramel (2.7 oz.)
- 1 bag Coffee Cake Crumbs (0.5 oz.)
- 2 Signature Cinnamon Truffles (each 1.5 oz.)
- Cake measures 6″ × 4″ and weighs approx. 3.5 lbs.
Pumpkin, Butter, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, Heavy Cream, Granulated Sugar.
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, remove the plastic layer and store cake in the refrigerator until ready to decorate.
- Cake will last 3 weeks in the freezer or 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Once glazed, the cake is best served after sitting at room temperature for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Open the glaze jar and microwave it with the lid off for 12 seconds.
- Have a spatula or spoon handy for spreading the glaze after it is warmed. Pour the glaze over the cake and gently push it to the sides of the cake, allowing it to decoratively drip down.
- Set the cake in the fridge for 5 minutes before adding truffles and toppings.
- Simply place the garnishes atop the cake as desired.
- Serve after decorating, or set the cake in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Bring the cake to room temperature about an hour before serving for the best taste.
- If there are leftovers, freeze wrap in plastic and enjoy at a later date!
- Mini Melanie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.