DIY Organic Chicken & Zucchini Dumpling Kit for 4-6
Make your own chicken & zucchini dumplings! Mimi Cheng’s has taken care of the hard part of prepping all of the fresh dumpling ingredients, which means you get to do the fun part of folding the dumplings. It’s the perfect kit for a fun and interactive group dinner.
Hannah and Marian Cheng grew up eating Taiwanese-style dumplings lovingly made by their mother, Mimi. After spending time working at corporate jobs, unable to find dumplings that came close to the ones their mom made, they decided to take matters into their own hands, and Mimi Cheng’s was born in 2014. These dumplings are made with only the highest-quality ingredients, along with plenty of love.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 Scallion Pancakes and everything you need to make 30-40 dumplings:
- 24 oz. Organic Chicken & Zucchini Dumpling Filling
- 18 oz. Dumpling Skins (approximately 70 pieces)
- 2 Scallion Pancakes
- 1 Bottle Secret Sauce (each 8 oz.)
- Each Scallion Pancake measures 8″ × 0.5″ and weighs 11.2 oz.
- Each package of skins is 8″ × 10″ × 2″
- Number of dumplings may vary depending on the amount of filling added
Organic Chicken & Zucchini – Organic chicken, Zucchini, Scallions, Ginger, Sesame Oil, Sea Salt, Spices (no msg).
Dumplings Contains Soy and Wheat
Scallion Pancakes – Wheat Flour, Scallions, Sesame Seeds, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place kit in the refrigerator and consume within 2 days
- Secret Sauce bottle can be stored in the refrigerator.
- Leave sauce out at room temperature prior to consumption in order to allow the olive oil within to thaw to a liquid state
- Here is a link to our instructional video: https://www.mimichengs.com/how-to-fold-dumplings-video
- Heat up a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan.
- Place the frozen hand rolled scallion pancake in the pan and cook both sides until desired crispiness.
- Cut into eighths to serve.
Tag us in your photos of your home cooked dumplings! @mimichengsDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings ships Tuesdays and Thursdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.