It’s National Pretzel Day! Well, technically April 26th is the official day, but we like to extend the celebration. To honor this special day we’ve created the “World’s Best Beast.” The “World’s Best Beast” is our 1lb Bavarian Beast soft pretzel and 14 – yes 14 – sugary sweet toppings. You may recognize this list of delicious toppings from soft pretzel-centric episode of “The Office.” All orders include FREE SHIPPING!
While lounging under chestnut trees watching the locals drink weissbier and munch on Bavarian soft, chewy pretzels in a Munich beer garden, Matt and Katie Wessel were struck with an idea. If they started baking Bavarian-style pretzels back home in Milwaukee, the locals just might fall in love with them just as much as the Wessels (and Bavarians) did. After heading home, they perfected the recipe and fired up the ovens, and in 2013 Milwaukee Pretzel Company was born.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes
- 1 GIANT 11″ × 11″ Bavarian Beast Pretzel (16 oz.)
- Fudge (1 oz.)
- Caramel (1 oz.)
- Vanilla Icing (1 oz.)
- Oreos (1 oz.)
- Mint Chips (1 oz.)
- Chocolate Chips (1 oz.)
- White Chocolate Chips (1 oz.)
- Cinnamon Sugar (1 oz.)
- Sprinkles (1 oz.)
- M&Ms (1 oz.)
- Cotton Candy (1 oz.)
- Shredded Coconut (1 oz.)
- Marshmallows (1 oz.)
- Toffee Bits (1 oz.)
- Pretzel Salt (1 oz.)
Pretzels – Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour), Water, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavorings), Rye Flour, Salt, Malt Powder, Yeast, Sodium Hydroxide
Toppings – Fudge, Caramel, Vanilla Icing, Oreos, Mint Chips, Chocolate Chips, White Chocolate Chips, Cinnamon Sugar, Sprinkles, M&Ms, Cotton Candy, Shredded Coconut, Marshmallows, Toffee Bits, Pretzel Salt
Allergens – Wheat, Dairy And Several Specialty Toppings Were Manufactured In A Facility That Also Produces Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Pretzels ship fresh.
- Upon arrival, store pretzels at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Pretzels last up to 2 days at room temperature, up to 2 days in the refrigerator, or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray or brush pretzels with water and sprinkle with salt.
- Place pretzels on a baking sheet or directly on the oven rack and bake for 4-5 minutes (pretzels are ready when they become slightly crisp on the outside and soft and airy on the inside).
- Remove from oven and allow pretzels to cool.
- Decorate pretzel with your choice of toppings.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Milwaukee Pretzel Company ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.