Send a little love to your valentine with this one-pound heart-shaped pretzel gift box! It includes Nutella chocolate spread for those who enjoy sweet and nacho cheese for those who enjoy the savory side. All pretzels come in a freezer-safe bag with salt on the side. Reheating and storage instructions are included with every order.
Milwaukee Pretzel Company was dreamed up by the Milwaukee husband-and-wife duo of Matt and Katie Wessel while lounging at a Munich beer garden, and their pretzels are the real deal. The dough is made with just a handful of high-quality ingredients including flour, butter, rye flour and malt, and they contain no preservatives, added sugar or fake stuff. Each is hand-twisted, and the end result is a pretzel that’s nutty-brown and slightly crisp on the outside, pleasingly chewy on the inside and with a slightly malty, tangy flavor. These pretzels certainly pair well with mustard and nacho cheese (not to mention cold beer), but they’re simply delicious on their own!
This package serves 3-6 people and includes
- Handmade Bavarian Soft Pretzel Heart (1 lb.)
- 2 Nacho Cheese Cups (each 4 oz.)
- Pretzel Salt (1 oz.)
- 6 packets Nutella (each .5 oz.)
- Each Handmade Bavarian Soft Pretzel Heart measures 12″ × 12″
- Pretzels – Enriched Flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour), Water, Butter (pasteurized cream, natural flavorings), Rye Flour, Salt, Malt Powder, Yeast, Sodium Hydroxide
- Nacho Cheese Cups – Cheese Whey, Water, Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt And Enzymes), Modified Tapioca Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Jalapeno Puree (Jalapeno Peppers, Water, Acetic Acid, Salt, Calcium Chloride), Maltodextrin, Salt, Vinegar, Citric Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Phosphoric Acid, Mono & Diglycerides, Annatto Color, Carotene Color, Paprika Color, Natural And Artificial Flavor Allergens: Milk
- Nutella – Sugar, Palm Oil, Hazelnuts, Cocoa, Skim Milk, Whey (Milk), Lecithin As An Emulsifier (Soy), Vanillin: An Artificial Flavor.
Allergens: Nuts, Milk
Instructions / Storage
- Pretzels ship fresh.
- Upon arrival, store pretzels at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Pretzels last up to 2 days at room temperature, up to 2 days in the refrigerator, or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Please keep pretzels frozen until ready to eat if you are not going to eat them the day they arrive.
For Best results, do not microwave
- Remove pretzels from plastic bag.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- From Thawed: Heat for 4-7 min
- From Frozen: Heat for 6-8 min.
- Lightly mist or spray pretzel with water (butter or beer work too!) and gently sprinkle on the provided pretzel salt
- Place the pretzel directly on your oven’s baking rack or place them on a baking pan.
- Bake time is dependent on ovens and pretzel size. Times will vary given your oven.
- The best way to know if you pretzel is “done” is by gently pressing into the pretzel. When the pretzel is lightly crisp on the outside and soft and airy on the inside, that’s when you know it’s at the perfect state to pull and cool.
- Milwaukee Pretzel Company ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.