Bursting with authentic Bavarian soft pretzel love! You’re sure to get a “Be Mine” response to this Valentine’s Day soft pretzel gift pack, which features an assortment of all of Milwaukee Pretzel Company’s best sellers with a Valentine’s Day twist! It also includes nacho cheese for those who love savory and a Nutella for those who sail in sweeter waters.
While lounging under chestnut trees watching the locals drink weissbier and munch on Bavarian soft, chewy pretzels in a Munich beer garden, Matt and Katie Wessel were struck with an idea. If they started baking Bavarian-style pretzels back home in Milwaukee, the locals just might fall in love with them just as much as the Wessels (and Bavarians) did. After heading home, they perfected the recipe and fired up the ovens, and in 2013 Milwaukee Pretzel Company was born.
This package serves 10 people and includes:
- 1 Heart-Shaped 12″ × 12″ Pretzel (1 lb.)
- 10 Heart-Shaped 5″ × 5″ Pretzel Twists (each 3 oz.)
- 50 Bavarian Pretzel 1″ × 1″ Bites (each 1 oz.)
- 8 Nacho Cheese Cups (each 3.5 oz.)
- 10 Nutella Packets (each 0.5 oz.)
- Pretzel Salt (1 oz.)
- Pretzels – Enriched Flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour), Water, Butter (pasteurized cream, natural flavorings), Rye Flour, Salt, Malt Powder, Yeast, Sodium Hydroxide
- Nacho Cheese Cups – Cheese Whey, Water, Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt And Enzymes), Modified Tapioca Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Jalapeno Puree (Jalapeno Peppers, Water, Acetic Acid, Salt, Calcium Chloride), Maltodextrin, Salt, Vinegar, Citric Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Phosphoric Acid, Mono & Diglycerides, Annatto Color, Carotene Color, Paprika Color, Natural And Artificial Flavor Allergens: Milk
- Nutella – Sugar, Palm Oil, Hazelnuts, Cocoa, Skim Milk, Whey (Milk), Lecithin As An Emulsifier (Soy), Vanillin: An Artificial Flavor.
Stone Ground Beer Mustard – Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Honey, Beer (water, malted barley, wheat, hops, yeast), Salt, Sugar, White Wine, Horeseradish Powder, Turmeric, Red Pepper, Paprika
Instructions / Storage
- Pretzels ship fresh.
- Upon arrival, store pretzels at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Pretzels last up to 2 days at room temperature, up to 2 days in the refrigerator, or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Please keep pretzels frozen until ready to eat if you are not going to eat them the day they arrive.
For Best results, do not microwave
- Remove pretzels from plastic bag.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- From Thawed: Heat for 4-7 min
- From Frozen: Heat for 6-8 min.
- Lightly mist or spray pretzel with water (butter or beer work too!) and gently sprinkle on the provided pretzel salt
- Place the pretzel directly on your oven’s baking rack or place them on a baking pan.
- Bake time is dependent on ovens and pretzel size. Times will vary given your oven.
- The best way to know if you pretzel is “done” is by gently pressing into the pretzel. When the pretzel is lightly crisp on the outside and soft and airy on the inside, that’s when you know it’s at the perfect state to pull and cool.
- Milwaukee Pretzel Company ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.