Make an impression with our festive one pound Bavarian pretzel wreath and dips! Each wreath is made of three braided pretzel strands and is complete with a pretzel bow. All pretzels are made and braided by hand. We do not use any preservatives, artificial ingredients or colorings, no added sugar and we are a tree nut and peanut-free facility.
Milwaukee Pretzel Company was dreamed up by the Milwaukee husband-and-wife duo of Matt and Katie Wessel while lounging at a Munich beer garden, and their pretzels are the real deal. The dough is made with just a handful of high-quality ingredients including flour, butter, rye flour and malt, and they contain no preservatives, added sugar or fake stuff. Each is hand-twisted, and the end result is a pretzel that’s nutty-brown and slightly crisp on the outside, pleasingly chewy on the inside and with a slightly malty, tangy flavor. These pretzels certainly pair well with mustard and nacho cheese (not to mention cold beer), but they’re simply delicious on their own!
This package serves 4-6 people and includes
- 1 Bavarian Soft Pretzel Wreath (1 lb.)
- 1 Jar of Stone Ground Beer Mustard (8.5 oz.)
- 2 Nacho Cheese Cups (each 3.5 oz.)
- Each Wreath measures approx. 12″ × 12″
Pretzels – Enriched Flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour), Water, Butter (pasteurized cream, natural flavorings), Rye Flour, Salt, Malt Powder, Yeast, Sodium Hydroxide
Instructions / Storage
- Pretzels ship fresh and arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, store pretzels at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Pretzels last up to 2 days at room temperature, up to 2 days in the refrigerator, or up to 6 months in the freezer.
For Best results, do not microwave
- 1. Prior to baking, spray or brush pretzels with water and sprinkle with salt
- 2. Reheat pretzels in the oven at 425 degrees on oven rack or baking sheet for 2-3 minutes
- 3. The best way to know if you pretzel is “done” is by gently pressing into the pretzel. When the pretzel is lightly crisp on the outside and soft and airy on the inside, that’s when you know it’s at the perfect state to pull and cool.
- 4. Enjoy!
- Milwaukee Pretzel Company ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.