Salted Caramel Pecan Pie
Miller’s Salted Caramel Pecan pie is a tasty twist on their classic Chocolate Pecan Pie. It all starts with a made-from-scratch flaky and buttery crust, which is filled with creamy butterscotch chips, and then topped with a crunchy layer of chopped pecans and sea salt flakes. All of this goodness is then baked to ooey-gooey perfection. If you like your sweetness with a bit of salt, this is the perfect pie for you.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Salted Caramel Pecan Pie
- Each pie weighs approximately 2.5 lbs.
Flour, Sugar, Shortening, Corn Syrup, Whole Egg, Milk Powder, Butter, Salt, Vanilla, Butterscotch Chips, Pecans, Water
Instructions / Storage
- Pies arrive fresh and ready to enjoy!
- Each pie may be stored at room temperature for up to 5 days
- Pies may also be store refrigerated for up to 2 weeks, or frozen for up to 4 months
- To Serve, Pies may be briefly warmed in a microwave and served with a scoop of ice cream
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Miller’s Bakery ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.