Miller’s Bakery ships its famous salted caramel pecan pie nationwide on Goldbelly! Miller’s salted caramel pecan pie is a tasty twist on the Pennsylvania bakery’s classic chocolate pecan pie. It all starts with a made-from-scratch flaky and buttery crust, which is filled with creamy butterscotch chips, and then topped with a crunchy layer of chopped pecans and sea salt flakes. All of this goodness is then baked to ooey-gooey perfection. If you like your sweetness with a bit of salt, this is the perfect pie for you.
Miller’s Bakery has been making some of the best scratch-made breads, pies, and cakes in Pennsylvania since 1929. Miller’s Bakery was born when Anna Miller started serving pies and basic meals to truckers while her husband fixed their rigs in his automotive shop. Her cooking was simple but delicious, and it wasn’t long before folks started coming by for the food instead of repairs! From these humble origins, Miller’s grew into a Lancaster County institution with a whole host of businesses, including a smorgasbord restaurant, a quilt shop, a winery, and a Bible museum. At its heart, though, Miller’s is still a simple scratch bakery, serving up Pennsylvania Dutch staples like shoofly pie in a dining room with views of working Amish farm fields.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Salted Caramel Pecan Pie
- Each pie weighs approximately 2.5 lbs.
Flour, Sugar, Shortening, Corn Syrup, Whole Egg, Milk Powder, Butter, Salt, Vanilla, Butterscotch Chips, Pecans, Water
Instructions / Storage
- Pies arrive fresh and ready to enjoy!
- Each pie may be stored at room temperature for up to 5 days
- Pies may also be store refrigerated for up to 2 weeks, or frozen for up to 4 months
- To Serve, Pies may be briefly warmed in a microwave and served with a scoop of ice cream
- Miller’s Bakery ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.