Hot Cross Buns - 12 Pack
Available Only Until April 10th for Easter!
Miller’s Bakery ships its famous hot cross buns nationwide on Goldbelly! For the first time ever, Miller’s Bakery is shipping their legendary hot cross buns.
Since 1929, Miller’s Bakery has been baking scratch-made breads, pies, and cakes in Pennsylvania’s Amish Country. In 1929, Anna Miller started serving pies and basic meals to truckers while her husband fixed their rigs in his automotive shop. It wasn’t long before folks started coming by for the food instead of repairs! Miller’s Bakery has grown into a Lancaster County institution with a whole host of businesses, including a smorgasbord restaurant, a quilt shop, a winery, and a Bible museum. But at its core, Miller’s is still a plain and simple bakery, serving up Pennsylvania Dutch staples like shoofly pie in a dining room with views of working Amish farm fields.
This package includes 12 Hot Cross Buns
- Icing included on the side
Flour, Sugar, Dark Brown Sugar, 6x, Raisins, Margarine, Cinnamon, Salt, Shortening, Whirl, Reddi Sponge, Premium Fresh, Yeast, Water.
Instructions / Storage
- Buns arrive fresh and ready to enjoy
- Miller’s Bakery ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.