Irish Soda Bread - Choose Your Own 2 Pack
Since 1929 Miller’s Bakery has been making some of the best scratch-made breads, pies, and cakes in Pennsylvania. For the first time ever they are shipping their Irish Soda Bread. Available in plain and raisin just for St. Patricks day.
This package includes your choice of 2 loaves of Irish Soda Bread
- Each loaf serves 4-6 people and measures approximately 8"
Flavor Options include
- Traditional Plain Irish Soda Bread
- Traditional Raisin Irish Soda Bread
Traditional: All-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, milk, lemon juice.
American: All-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, milk, lemon juice, caraway seeds, raisins.
Instructions / Storage
- Bread arrives fresh and ready to enjoy
- Each loaf may be kept at room temperature for up to 5 days
- Loaves may also be kept in the refrigerator for up to 10 days refrigerated, or frozen for up to 4 months
- To Serve, warm in toaster, oven or microwave and slather with salted butter.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Miller’s Bakery ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.