Miller’s Bakery ships its famous chocolate pecan pie nationwide on Goldbelly! Chocolate pecan pie is Miller’s signature dish and has been the Pennsylvania bakery’s most popular pie. It all starts with a made-from-scratch flaky and buttery crust, which is filled with rich semi-sweet chocolate chips, and then topped with a crunchy layer of chopped pecans. All of this goodness is then baked to ooey-gooey perfection. It might be the most sinful creation in all of Amish Country.
Since 1929, Miller’s Bakery has been baking scratch-made breads, pies, and other baked goods in Lancaster County – the heart of Pennsylvania’s Amish Country. It all began with Anna Miller serving pies and basic meals to truckers while her husband fixed their rigs in his automotive shop. It wasn’t long before folks started coming by for the food instead of repairs! Today, Miller’s Bakery continues to produce some of the best Pennsylvania Dutch baked goods including shoofly pie, raisin bread, sticky buns and so much more.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Each pie weighs approximately 2.5 lbs.
Flour, Sugar, Shortening, Corn Syrup, Whole Egg, Milk Powder, Butter, Salt, Vanilla, Chocolate, Pecans, Water
Instructions / Storage
- Pies arrive fresh and ready to enjoy!
- Each pie may be stored at room temperature for up to 5 days
- Pies may also be store refrigerated for up to 2 weeks, or frozen for up to 4 months
- To Serve, Pies may be briefly warmed in a microwave and served with a scoop of ice cream
- Miller’s Bakery ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.