Chocolate Pecan Pie
Chocolate Pecan Pie is Miller’s signature dish and has been their most popular pie since 1929. It all starts with a made-from-scratch flaky and buttery crust, which is filled with rich semi-sweet chocolate chips, and then topped with a crunchy layer of chopped pecans. All of this goodness is then baked to ooey-gooey perfection. It might be the most sinful creation in all of Amish Country.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie
- Each pie weighs approximately 2.5 lbs.
Flour, Sugar, Shortening, Corn Syrup, Whole Egg, Milk Powder, Butter, Salt, Vanilla, Chocolate, Pecans, Water
Instructions / Storage
- Pies arrive fresh and ready to enjoy!
- Each pie may be stored at room temperature for up to 5 days
- Pies may also be store refrigerated for up to 2 weeks, or frozen for up to 4 months
- To Serve, Pies may be briefly warmed in a microwave and served with a scoop of ice cream
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Miller’s Bakery ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.