Millburn Deli ships its famous The Gobbler nationwide on Goldbelly! While best known for their Jersey-style “Slopping Joe’s”, their almost-as-famous Gobbler sandwich is a show-stopper in its own right. Featuring house-roasted turkey, homemade cranberry sauce, homemade stuffing, black pepper, and a schmear of mayo on fresh sourdough rye, this sandwich-meal packs a serious punch.
Since 1946, the Millburn Deli has been slinging legendary oversize sandwiches. Founded by Norbert Jacobs, the Millburn, New Jersey, deli is best known for their Jersey-style Sloppy Joe, a triple-decker sandwich with meat, Swiss cheese, coleslaw, and Russian dressing on rye bread.
- Choose between 2, 4, or 6 Gobbler Sandwiches
Turkey, Swiss cheese, coleslaw, and Russian dressing on rye bread
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches arrive via next day delivery and should be placed in the fridge if not going to be eaten immediately.
- Millburn Deli ships Monday-Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.