The Millburn Deli has been slinging their hand-crafted, mouth-watering sandwich creations since 1946. While it’s no small task to boil it down to just two crowd favorites, these two iconic sandwiches have achieved legendary status in downtown Millburn, New Jersey. The complementary duo features two "Godfaddas"— breaded chicken cutlets, bacon & fresh mozzarella grilled on a sub roll, and two of their world famous “Sloppy Joes”—a Jersey-style Joe that is. These Triple Decker bad boys come with your choice of meat, swiss cheese, coleslaw and house made Russian dressing all on sourdough rye bread.
This sandwich pack serves 4 people and includes the following:
- 2 Sloppy Joe’s – choice of meat, swiss cheese, coleslaw and house made Russian dressing on sourdough rye
- 2 Godfadda’s – breaded chicken cutlets, bacon, fresh mozz, and homemade Russian dressing on a grilled sub roll
- 2 bottles of Millburn Deli’s homemade Iced Tea
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches arrive via next day delivery and should be placed in the fridge if not going to be eaten immediately.
- Many fans of “The Joe” like to let the Russian dressing soak in a bit longer to really complete the sandwich, but should be eaten within two days of receiving the package.
Optional Heating Instructions for The Gofadda:
- Preheat oven to 350-F
- Remove Godfadda sandwich from paper wrapping and wrap with aluminum foil
- Heat on center oven rack for 15 to 18 minutes
- Remove Godfadda sandwich from paper wrapping, place on a plate
- Heat in the microwave for 60 seconds
- If desired, heat for additional 15-second increments until desired temperature is reached
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Millburn Deli ships Monday-Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.