Millburn Deli ships its famous New Jersey Sloppy Joe nationwide on Goldbelly! If a loose meat sandwich is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear Sloppy Joe, you’ve clearly never had a New Jersey-style Sloppy Joe before. These Triple Decker bad boys come with your choice of meat, Swiss cheese, coleslaw, and house-made Russian dressing all on sourdough rye bread.
Since 1946, the Millburn Deli has been slinging legendary oversize sandwiches. Founded by Norbert Jacobs, the Millburn, New Jersey, deli is best known for their Jersey-style Sloppy Joe, a triple-decker sandwich with meat, Swiss cheese, coleslaw, and Russian dressing on rye bread.
- This pack serves 4 people
- Includes 4 Sloppy Joe sandwiches and 4 bottles of Millburn Deli’s homemade Iced Tea
Choice of meat, Swiss Cheese, Coleslaw, and House-Made Russian dressing all on Sourdough Rye Bread
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches arrive via next day delivery and should be placed in the fridge if not going to be eaten immediately.
- Many fans of “The Joe” like to let the Russian dressing soak in a bit longer to really complete the sandwich, but should be eaten within two days of receiving the package.
- Millburn Deli ships Monday-Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.