Blue Velvet Blueberry Layer Cake
MILK’s all time customer favorite, the Blue Velvet Cake is hand-crafted daily in their Los Angeles kitchen and has people driving for miles to get a slice! This decadent 6 inch triple decker mousseline sponge cake is layered with rich white chocolate cream cheese frosting and the freshest California blueberries.
Nayla Audi was born and raised in Beirut, Lebanon, and opened MILK in Los Angeles in 2007. At MILK, all of her ice cream and baked goods are made from scratch using only all-natural ingredients and locally-sourced dairy, with no artificial flavorings or additives.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 1 Blue Velvet Cake
- Blue Velvet Cakes are 6" in diameter and 4" in height
All-Purpose Flour, Butter, Sugar, Egg, Baking Soda, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Canola Oil, Buttermilk, Distilled Vinegar, Blue Food Coloring, Vanilla Extract, Blueberries, Cream Cheese
Instructions / Storage
- Package arrives frozen with dry ice
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove cake from packaging and place immediately in fridge
- Do not store cake at room temperature
- Cake will last in the fridge up to 5 days, or frozen up to 1 month
- If removing from the fridge, allow cake to sit at room temperature for a few minutes before serving
- If frozen, let thaw completely prior to serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- MILK ships Wednesdays and Thursdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.