A selection of Mile End Thanksgiving favorites, including our house-smoked turkey breast, challah herb stuffing, butternut squash soup, plus gravy and cranberry sauce!
This package serves 2-3 people and includes
- 1 lb. House-Smoked Turkey Breast, Sliced
- 1/2 pt. Gravy
- 1/2 pt. Cranberry Sauce
- 1 lb. Challah Herb Stuffing
- 1 qt. Butternut Squash Soup
- Turkey – Smoked Turkey
- Gravy – Butter, Flour, Chicken Stock, Salt, Pepper.
- Cranberry Sauce – Fresh Cranberries, Sugar, Orange Zest.
- Challah Herb Stuffing – Challah Bread, Chicken Stock, Butter, Onions, Celery, Herbs, Eggs, Salt, Pepper.
- Butternut Squash Soup – Vegetable Stock, Butternut Squash, Carrot, Apple, Onion, Herbs, Half & Half, Salt, Pepper.
Instructions / Storage
- Dinner ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival refrigerate until heated for serving
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Cover Turkey and Stuffing in foil
- Heat in the oven until hot, about 20 minutes
- Soup and Gravy can be heated in a pot over medium heat until hot
- Cranberry Sauce should be served cold or at room temp
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mile End ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from New York
Mile End Deli REVIEWS
The Montreal Smoked Brisket was delicious and perfectly tender, we opted not to use the rye bread with it as the brisket was too gently flavored the rye overpowered the brisket.
Martha W. - Vero Beach, FL
Most was delicious, too much corned beef tho compared to the amt of the really excellent dressing. Way too many dill pickles, as I don’t care for them at all. The rye bread could have been fresher. It was so expensive, it kinda hurts when not as expected.
Linda T. - Nampa, ID