It doesn’t matter if you’re in Montreal or NYC, hand-sliced braised brisket warms your heart and stomach the same way… the best way. Plus matzo ball soup, noodle kugel with caramelized onions, and a chocolate babka!
This package serves 2-3 people and includes:
- 1 lbs. Hand-sliced Braised Brisket
- 1 Qt. Matzo Ball Soup (includes 2 Large Matzo Balls)
- 1 lb. Small Kugel
- 1 lb. Chocolate Babka
Braised brisket, jus (gluten free
Matzo ball soup contains chicken broth, celery, carrots, onions, dill, 2 large matzo balls,
Noodle kugel: egg noodles and caramelized onions baked in a creamy, herb sauce. (contains dairy, eggs, gluten)
Chocolate Babka: flour, eggs, chocolate, sugar yeast, butter (contains dairy, eggs, gluten)
Instructions / Storage
Mile End Deli’s fresh meats should be enjoyed within 2 days of arrival and stored in the refrigerator or can be frozen for up to 2 months; please try to remove as much air from the packaging as possible before freezing.
- If frozen, thaw before preparing
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place meat in a large pan, pour the jus over
- Heat until hot
- Heat soup and balls in a saucepan over medium heat
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Heat kugel in the aluminum container until hot
- Mile End ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.