Inspired by and named for the “Wilensky Special” from Montreal’s famed Wilensky’s, Mile End’s Ruth Wilensky Sandwich features their house cured beef salami served on a fresh onion roll with mustard. To truly capture the flavors of the Wilensky Special, be sure to pan fry your salami for a true taste of Montreal.
Each Ruth Wilensky Beef Salami Sandwich kit serves 8 people and includes:
- 2 lbs thick-sliced house-made Beef Salami
- 8 fresh Onion Rolls
- 8 oz of Deli Mustard
- 1 quart McClures Whole Garlic Dill Pickles
Instructions / Storage
Mile End Deli’s fresh meats should be enjoyed within 2 days of arrival and stored in the refrigerator or can be frozen for up to 2 months; please try to remove as much air from the packaging as possible before freezing.
House cured Beef Salami – While you can eat it cold, we recommend pan frying or grilling your beef salami.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mile End ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.