Ruth Wilensky Beef Salami Sandwich Kit
Inspired by and named for the “Wilensky Special” from Montreal’s famed Wilensky’s, Mile End’s Ruth Wilensky Sandwich features their house cured beef salami served on a fresh onion roll with mustard. To truly capture the flavors of the Wilensky Special, be sure to pan fry your salami for a true taste of Montreal.
Each Ruth Wilensky Beef Salami Sandwich kit serves 8 people and includes:
- 2 lbs thick-sliced house-made Beef Salami
- 8 fresh Onion Rolls
- 8 oz of Deli Mustard
- 1 quart McClures Whole Garlic Dill Pickles
Instructions / Storage
Mile End Deli’s fresh meats should be enjoyed within 2 days of arrival and stored in the refrigerator or can be frozen for up to 2 months; please try to remove as much air from the packaging as possible before freezing.
House cured Beef Salami – While you can eat it cold, we recommend pan frying or grilling your beef salami.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mile End ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.