Mile End’s turkey is far from your average bird. This pack includes two pounds of their house smoked turkey as well as a pint of their slaw, for a pack you’re not going to find at your local deli.
Each Mile End Grandpa Pack serves between 4-6 people and includes:
- 2 lbs sliced Smoked Turkey
- 1 pint Slaw
- ½ loaf of fresh Rye bread
- 8 ounces of Deli Mustard
- 1 quart McClures Whole Garlic Dill Pickles
Instructions / Storage
Mile End Deli’s fresh meats should be enjoyed within 2 days of arrival and stored in the refrigerator or can be frozen for up to 2 months; please try to remove as much air from the packaging as possible before freezing.
Smoked Turkey can be enjoyed cold, but if you prefer to warm the meat we recommend doing so by steaming. The best way to steam is by placing a steamer insert into a medium sauce pot that has a 1/2 inch of water below the base of the steam tray insert. An easy alternative, that is also great for a quick clean up, would be to fill the pot with a 1/2 inch of water and wrap aluminum foil over the top with a 2 inch depression towards the bottom of the pot. Gently poke holes to allow the steam to escape. Once the water is steaming, place the meat on top of the insert or foil and cover the pot for 1-2 minutes or until desired temperature has been reached.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mile End ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.