Mile End Autographed Cookbook
When Noah and Rae Bernamoff opened Mile End, they had a mission: to share the classic Jewish comfort food of their childhood.
Using their grandmothers’ recipes as a starting point, Noah and Rae updated traditional dishes and elevated them with fresh ingredients and from-scratch cooking techniques. The Mile End Cookbook celebrates the craft of new Jewish cooking with more than 100 soul-satisfying recipes and gorgeous photographs.
With tips and lore from Jewish and culinary mavens, such as Joan Nathan and Niki Russ Federman of Russ & Daughters, plus holiday menus, Jewish cooking has never been so inspiring.
For every occasion, mood, and meal, these are recipes that any home cook can make, including:
- SMOKED AND CURED MEAT AND FISH: brisket, salami, turkey, lamb bacon, lox, mackerel
- PICKLES, GARNISHES, FILLINGS, AND CONDIMENTS: sour pickles, pickled fennel, horseradish cream, chicken conﬁt, sauerkraut, and soup mandel
- SUMPTUOUS SWEETS AND BREADS: rugelach, jelly-ﬁlled doughnuts, ﬂourless chocolate cake, honey cake, cheesecake, challah, rye
- ALL THE CLASSICS: the ultimate chicken soup, geﬁlte ﬁsh, corned beef sandwich, latkes, knishes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mile End ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.