Southern Hospitality Ice Cream - 4 Pints
If you love butter pecan, this is for you! This pecan ice cream is loaded with pecan praline and chunks of pecan pie.
New York native Mikey Cole opened Mikey Likes It in 2013, and since then it’s become a beloved homegrown ice cream shop with locations in Harlem and on the Lower East Side. Cole’s ice cream recipe was inspired by his late aunt, and all his ice creams are made in small batches, using only all-natural ingredients.
This package includes 4 pints of Souther Hospitality Ice Cream.
- Southern Hospitality – Whole Milk, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Pecan Pieces, Vanilla, Eggs, Flour, Butter
Instructions / Storage
- Package arrives with dry ice
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove pints from packaging and place in the freezer
- Ice Cream will last up to 18 months in the freezer
- Mikey Likes It ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.