Ice Cream Best Seller - 4 Pints
This is a collection of Mikey Likes It’s most popular ice creams: Pink Floyd, Brady Bunch, Foxy Brown, and Southern Hospitality!
New York native Mikey Cole opened Mikey Likes It in 2013, and since then it’s become a beloved homegrown ice cream shop with locations in Harlem and on the Lower East Side. Cole’s ice cream recipe was inspired by his late aunt, and all his ice creams are made in small batches, using only all-natural ingredients.
This package includes 4 pints of Ice Cream.
- Pink Floyd – Take a walk on the dark side of the moon with this double strawberry and cheesecake treat.
- Brady Brunch – Banana pudding, Vienna Fingers, and crushed vanilla wafers met ice cream. That’s the way they all became the Brady Bunch.
- Foxy Brown – If you love mocha now add crushed chocolate wafer cookies and a sea salt caramel swirl. Don’t mess around we’re just talking about Foxy Brown!
- Southern Hospitality – If you love butter pecan, this is for you! Enjoy this pecan ice cream with praline pecans and chunks of pecan pie.
- Pink Floyd – Strawberries, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Vanilla, Eggs, Flour, Butter, Cream Cheese, Strawberry Syrup
- Brady Bunch – Banana, Vanilla, Sugar, Whole Milk, Heavy Cream, Salt, Flour, Baking Soda, Vegetable Oil
- Foxy Brown – Caturra Coffee, Castillo Coffee, Whole Milk, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Vanilla, Eggs, Flour, Butter
- Southern Hospitality – Whole Milk, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Pecan Pieces, Vanilla, Eggs, Flour, Butter
Instructions / Storage
- Package arrives with dry ice
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove pints from packaging and place in the freezer
- Ice Cream will last up to 18 months in the freezer
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mikey Likes It ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.