In celebration of National Rum Day (August 16) two of Boston’s favorites – Mike’s Pastry of Boston’s historic North End and Goslings Rum teamed up to bring you the Gosling Black Seal Rum-Infused Cannoli.
Gosling is celebrating its 10th year as Official Rum of the Boston Red Sox. The essential ingredient in the classic Dark ‘n Stormy cocktail, Goslings Black Seal Rum has a rich, intricate flavor with hints of butterscotch, vanilla and caramel, making it a perfect addition to Mike’s world-famous cannoli.
The Black Seal Rum infused cannoli will be available in all 3 Mike’s Pastry locations and on GoldBelly for your shipping pleasure.
This product will be available for a limited time, starting Saturday August 15 thru Saturday August 29!!!
Each Cannoli Kit includes:
- 10 Cannoli Shells
- Black Seal Rum Infused filling
- Chocolate Chips
- Pistachio Nuts
- Confectioner’s Sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Place cannoli shells in a dry ambient place until ready to use
- Cannoli cream should be placed in the refrigerator
- Once ready to fill, cut the tip of your pastry bag and show off you cannoli filling skills!
- Separately, Cannoli shells and cannoli cream may be used up to 6 days after arrival if stored properly.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mike’s Pastry ships Monday, Wednesday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.