Combining the best parts of Texas and Carolina BBQ, the Mighty Quinn’s team has created something uniquely their own. This Game Day BBQ pack is perfect for a party, featuring some of their favorite all natural meats, each hand rubbed and smoked to perfection.
Each Game Day BBQ Pack serves between 10-12 people and includes:
- 25 Wings – The ultimate Asian inspired bbq chicken wing named as top 10 in the country by Zagat. They come with a house made chile lime sauce and garnished with toasted sesame seeds and will forever change the way you look at wings
- 1 Bronto Rib – An on-the-bone short rib that smokes for up to 18 hours. It’s the most tender beef rib you will ever eat (11-14 inches long, 2 lbs.)
- 2 lbs of Pulled Pork
- 5 Rolls
- Pickled Chiles and Red Onions
- 1 Bottle of housemade BBQ sauce (16 oz.)
- Add on a side of your choice for the fullest Mighty Quinn’s experience
- 1 Tray of Sweet Potato Casserole (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Made with sweet potatoes mixed with pecans and maple.
- 1 Tray of Mac & Cheese (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Creamy four cheese mac & cheese with a crispy rosemary & garlic crumb crust. This dish is the Winner of Timeout NYC’s Mac & Cheese Smackdown 2017!
- 1 Tray of S’Mores Bread Pudding (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Comes with 1 bottle of housemade crème anglaise (8 oz.)
- 32 oz. of Burnt End Baked Beans – Baked beans mixed with their delicious Burnt Ends
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are fully cooked, frozen and shipped on ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in fridge for up to a week
- To serve, thaw wings in fridge overnight
- Fry wings in vegetable oil for 3-4 minutes
- Optional: Reheat wings in an oven in a single layer on a sheet tray lined with aluminum foil. Bake for 22 minutes or longer for crispier wings (times may vary per oven)
- Toss in wing sauce and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, scallions and cilantro
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees
- Remove ribs from plastic packaging and place ribs in a deep pan bone side down
- Add 1/4" of water to pan just below the meat. Cover pan with aluminum foil (making sure the seal around the pan is tight). Heat for 1 hour or until internal rib temperature is 165 degrees
- Remove ribs from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- Mighty Quinns BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.