Combining the best parts of Texas and Carolina BBQ, the Mighty Quinn’s team has created something uniquely their own. This Game Day BBQ pack is perfect for a party, featuring some of their favorite all natural meats, each hand rubbed and smoked to perfection.
Each Game Day BBQ Pack serves between 10-12 people and includes:
- 25 Wings – The ultimate Asian inspired bbq chicken wing named as top 10 in the country by Zagat. They come with a house made chile lime sauce and garnished with toasted sesame seeds and will forever change the way you look at wings
- 1 Bronto Rib – An on-the-bone short rib that smokes for up to 18 hours. It’s the most tender beef rib you will ever eat (11-14 inches long, 2 lbs.)
- 2 lbs of Pulled Pork
- 5 Rolls
- Pickled Chiles and Red Onions
- 1 Bottle of housemade BBQ sauce (16 oz.)
- Add on a side of your choice for the fullest Mighty Quinn’s experience
- 1 Tray of Sweet Potato Casserole (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Made with sweet potatoes mixed with pecans and maple.
- 1 Tray of Mac & Cheese (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Creamy four cheese mac & cheese with a crispy rosemary & garlic crumb crust. This dish is the Winner of Timeout NYC’s Mac & Cheese Smackdown 2017!
- 1 Tray of S’Mores Bread Pudding (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Comes with 1 bottle of housemade crème anglaise (8 oz.)
- 32 oz. of Burnt End Baked Beans – Baked beans mixed with their delicious Burnt Ends
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are fully cooked, frozen and shipped on ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in fridge for up to a week
- To serve, thaw wings in fridge overnight
- Fry wings in vegetable oil for 3-4 minutes
- Optional: Reheat wings in an oven in a single layer on a sheet tray lined with aluminum foil. Bake for 22 minutes or longer for crispier wings (times may vary per oven)
- Toss in wing sauce and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, scallions and cilantro
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees
- Remove ribs from plastic packaging and place ribs in a deep pan bone side down
- Add 1/4" of water to pan just below the meat. Cover pan with aluminum foil (making sure the seal around the pan is tight). Heat for 1 hour or until internal rib temperature is 165 degrees
- Remove ribs from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mighty Quinns BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.