Mighty Quinn’s BBQ S’mores Bread Pudding is made with brioche rolls, premium dark chocolate, graham crackers and your favorite campfire marshmallows. All of this is topped with their house made creme anglais that gives this dessert an amazing moist texture and an explosion of different flavors.
Taking his cues from his favorite BBQ styles of Texas and Carolina, Mighty Quinn’s founder and pitmaster Hugh Mangum, who opened the barbecue joint in the East Village in 2011, has taken the best of both worlds and created one of the absolute best BBQ joints in New York City. Alongside some of the best pork ribs found anywhere in the country, the New York BBQ restaurant also serves up mouth-watering brisket, delicious burnt ends, and an 18-hour “Brontosaurus” bone-in short rib so large we’re pretty sure it actually came from a Brontosaurus.
- Choose up to 3 Trays of S’Mores Bread Pudding.
- Each Large Tray serves 8-10 people and is 10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″
- Includes 1 bottle of housemade crème anglaise (8 oz.)
contains Eggs, dairy and gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Each tray of S’mores Bread Pudding ships frozen.
- It is normal for The Bread Pudding to partially thaw in transit.
- Place on center rack, loosely covered
- Bake for 30 minutes, remove lid completely and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes until top is golden brown
- Remove from oven and let rest
- Shake sauce, drizzle and enjoy!
- Mighty Quinns BBQ ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.