Post Oak-Smoked Turkey Breast
There is something magical about BBQ that eliminates the risk of a dry turkey breast. These post oak-smoked turkey breasts are flavorful and juicy – why can’t every turkey be like this?
Founded in 2012 by former baker turned pitmaster Tom Micklethwait (the “th” is silent), Micklethwait Craft Meats serves oak-fired barbecue out of a tiny vintage trailer in East Austin. What sets them apart is their commitment to scratch-making every element of their menu – seriously, even the mayo in the potato salad is homemade. The love, care, and hard work that goes into the entire menu are what have earned Micklethwait its place on Texas Monthly’s list of the “Ten Best BBQ Joints in Texas.”
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 2.5 – 3 lbs. of Post Oak-Smoked Turkey Breast
- Turkey Breast arrives unsliced
Instructions / Storage
- Turkey ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place brisket in the refrigerator or freezer
- Turkey may be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Preheat oven to 275
- Remove plastic but keep turkey wrapped
- Bake for 1 – 1.5 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Micklethwait Craft Meats ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.