Micklethwait Craft Meats ships its legendary smoked ribs and sausage nationwide on Goldbelly! Meat lovers only with this pack! Get a taste of Micklethwait’s award-winning post oak-smoked BBQ meats: 1 rack of ribs and 3.5 lbs. of their famous sausage. These large pork spare ribs make sweet baby backs look like child’s play. These ribs are deliciously savory thanks to the overnight rub and black pepper. Each bite is perfectly hammy and satisfying. Micklethwait is known for its sausages, which makes sense since Tom Micklethwait’s sausage obsession began when he was 20. When it comes to cooking sausage, Tom says that much like with brisket, low and slow is key. His natural casings are also a necessary factor for achieving that oh-so-desirable “snap” that smoked sausage fanatics are always raving about.
Baker turned pitmaster Tom Micklethwait (the “th” is silent) founded Micklethwait Craft Meats in 2012. Micklethwait serves oak-fired Central Texas barbecue out of a tiny 120 sq ft vintage Comet trailer in East Austin. What sets the barbecue restaurant apart is their commitment to scratch-making every element of their menu—even the mayo in the potato salad is homemade. The love, care, and hard work that goes into the entire menu of high-quality smoked meats, sausages, sides. and fresh baked goods are what have earned Micklethwait its place on Texas Monthly’s list of the “10 Best BBQ Joints in Texas.” and why Food & Wine proclaimed the Texas BBQ joint’s three-meat plate one of the “20 Best Dishes in Texas.”
This package serves 12-16 people and includes:
- 8 Texas-Style Hot Links
- 1 rack of Post Oak-Smoked Ribs
Instructions / Storage
- Sausage & Ribs ship frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place sides and Sausage & Ribs in the refrigerator or freezer
- Sausage & Ribs may be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Preheat oven to 275
- Bake 45 minutes
- Thaw before heating
- Preheat oven to 250
- Separate sausages onto a sheet pan and bake for 20-25 minutes"
- Micklethwait Craft Meats ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.