These large pork spare ribs make sweet baby backs look like child’s play. These ribs are deliciously savory thanks to the overnight rub and black pepper. Each bite is perfectly hammy and satisfying.
Founded in 2012 by former baker turned pitmaster Tom Micklethwait (the “th” is silent), Micklethwait Craft Meats serves oak-fired barbecue out of a tiny vintage trailer in East Austin. What sets them apart is their commitment to scratch-making every element of their menu – seriously, even the mayo in the potato salad is homemade. The love, care, and hard work that goes into the entire menu are what have earned Micklethwait its place on Texas Monthly’s list of the “Ten Best BBQ Joints in Texas.”
This package serves 5-7 people and includes 2 Racks of Post Oak-Smoked Ribs (approximately 4 lbs. each)
Instructions / Storage
- Ribs ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place ribs in the refrigerator or freezer
- Ribs may be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Preheat oven to 275
- Bake 45 minutes
- Micklethwait Craft Meats ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.