Micklethwait Craft Meats ships its legendary chili beans nationwide on Goldbelly! Like everything else served out of the Micklethwait trailer, these chili beans are the elevated version of the standard baked beans. Micklethwait’s saves all their bones and turns them into stock. Early each morning they begin by boiling the dried beans with the stock adding any additional trimmings. Because who could complain about meaty beans?
Founded in 2012 by former baker turned pitmaster Tom Micklethwait (the “th” is silent), Micklethwait Craft Meats serves oak-fired Central Texas barbecue out of a tiny 120 sq ft vintage Comet trailer in East Austin. What sets them apart is their commitment to scratch-making every element of their menu—seriously, even the mayo in the potato salad is homemade. Micklethwait serves up high-quality smoked meats, an array of sausages, sides, and fresh baked goods. The love, care, and hard work that goes into the entire menu are what have earned Micklethwait its place on Texas Monthly’s list of the “10 Best BBQ Joints in Texas.” and why Food & Wine proclaimed the Texas BBQ joint’s three-meat plate one of the “20 Best Dishes in Texas.”
This package serves 10 people and includes 2 Qts. of Chili Beans
beans, pork, beef, turkey
Instructions / Storage
- Beans ship frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place Beans in the refrigerator or freezer
- Beans may be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Thaw before reheating
- Microwave in original container on medium power for 3–4 minutes
- Micklethwait Craft Meats ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.