Braised Greens with Rutabaga - 5 lbs.
When it comes to BBQ folks tend to forget about the sides, and they really tend to forget about vegetables. However, these Braised Greens with Rutabaga refuse to play second fiddle to anything. They are a star in their own right and should be treated as such.
Founded in 2012 by former baker turned pitmaster Tom Micklethwait (the “th” is silent), Micklethwait Craft Meats serves oak-fired barbecue out of a tiny vintage trailer in East Austin. What sets them apart is their commitment to scratch-making every element of their menu – seriously, even the mayo in the potato salad is homemade. The love, care, and hard work that goes into the entire menu are what have earned Micklethwait its place on Texas Monthly’s list of the “Ten Best BBQ Joints in Texas.”
This package serves 20 people and includes 5 lbs. of Braised Greens with Rutabaga
- Arrives in 4 containers (1 qt. each)
Instructions / Storage
- Greens ship frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place Greens in the refrigerator or freezer
- Greens may be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Thaw greens before baking
- Preheat oven to 325
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Micklethwait Craft Meats ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.