Micklethwait Craft Meats is known for their thoughtful made-from-scratch menu. With this BBQ Meat and Sides Feast you get to try one of their signature BBQ meats and two sides.
Try their succulent brisket, signature sausages, or their savory ribs. And pair it with some sides. they put as much thought and care into their BBQ sides as they do everything else on the menu. Whether it’s their best selling creamy Jalapeńo Cheese Grits or their slow-cooked Chili Beans, you really can’t go wrong here.
Founded in 2012 by former baker turned pitmaster Tom Micklethwait (the “th” is silent), Micklethwait Craft Meats serves oak-fired barbecue out of a tiny vintage trailer in East Austin. What sets them apart is their commitment to scratch-making every element of their menu – seriously, even the mayo in the potato salad is homemade. The love, care, and hard work that goes into the entire menu are what have earned Micklethwait its place on Texas Monthly’s list of the “Ten Best BBQ Joints in Texas.”
This package includes:
- BBQ Meat, your choice
- 2 Sides, your choice
- Each side serves 5 people
- Each side arrives in 1 container (1 qt. each)
BBQ Meat Options Include
- 3.5 lb. Whole Post Oak-Smoked Brisket (serves 9-12 people)
- 1 rack of Post Oak-Smoked Ribs (serves 2-4 people)
- 8 Texas-Style Hot Links (serves 8 people)
Side Options Include
- Jalapeńo Cheese Grits – A creamy and warming Micklethwait favorite!
- Chili Beans – Scratch-made chili beans
Contain: Pork, Beef, Dairy, Corn, Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Sides and Meat ship frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place sides and meat in the refrigerator or freezer
- Sides and Meat may be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Thaw before reheating
- Microwave in original container on medium power for 3–4 minutes
- Preheat oven to 275
- Bake 45 minutes
- Thaw before heating
- Preheat oven to 250
- Separate sausages onto a sheet pan and bake for 20-25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 250 (convection) or 275 (standard)
- Remove plastic but keep brisket wrapped
- Bake 2 hours
- Micklethwait Craft Meats ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.