Bacon Ranch Scalloped Potatoes - 5 lbs.
4 words: Bacon. Ranch. Scalloped. Potatoes. Need we say anymore? These creamy potatoes are proof that there is good in the world and can it be found in a vintage trailer in the middle of East Austin. Yes, they are as good as they sound.
Founded in 2012 by former baker turned pitmaster Tom Micklethwait (the “th” is silent), Micklethwait Craft Meats serves oak-fired barbecue out of a tiny vintage trailer in East Austin. What sets them apart is their commitment to scratch-making every element of their menu – seriously, even the mayo in the potato salad is homemade. The love, care, and hard work that goes into the entire menu are what have earned Micklethwait its place on Texas Monthly’s list of the “Ten Best BBQ Joints in Texas.”
This package serves 20 people and includes 5 lbs. of Bacon Ranch Scalloped Potatoes
- Arrives in 4 containers (1 qt. each)
bacon, dairy, potatoes
Instructions / Storage
- Potatoes ship frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place Potatoes in the refrigerator or freezer
- Potatoes may be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Thaw potatoes before baking
- Preheat oven to 325
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Micklethwait Craft Meats ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.