Michele’s Pies ships its famous Pecan Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! Michele’s Pies are each made by hand, prepared with the freshest, most flavorful ingredients from local farms and markets. This award-winning classic pecan pie won first place at the National Pie Championships.
Since opening in Norwalk, Connecticut, in 2007, Michele’s Pies has won 33 National Pie Championship awards for delicious pies like Chocolate Pecan Bourbon Pie, Apple Crumb Pie, and Maple Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Streusel. Whether the small Connecticut bakery’s team, led by Michele Stuart, is steaming fresh pumpkins to go into their heavenly pumpkin pies, hand crimping each pie crust, or sprinkling pie tops with roasted nuts and streusel-y bits, every gourmet pie is perfect. Michele’s Pies have been featured on “Throwdown with Bobby Flay” and in the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards gift bags.
This package serves 8 people and includes a Pecan Pie
- Each pie measures 9"
Crust – Flour, Vegetable Shortening, Water, Salt.
Filling – Dark Corn Syrup, Sugar, Eggs, Butter, Vanilla.
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie ships frozen with an ice pack, may thaw in transit
- Keep at room temperature overnight or in the refigerator for up to 4 days
- Freeze for up to 3 months
- Pies are best enjoyed at room temperature or warmed at 350°F for about 10 minutes.
- Pies ship Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.