Michele’s Pies are each made by hand, prepared with the freshest, most flavorful ingredients from local farms and markets. This award-winning classic pecan pie won first place at the National Pie Championships.
Every pie at Michele’s Pies is made by hand at Michele Stuart’s eponymous gourmet pie shop in Norwalk, Connecticut. Since opening in 2007, Michele’s Pies has won 33 National Pie Championship awards for pies like Chocolate Pecan Bourbon Pie, Apple Crumb Pie, and Maple Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Streusel. Whether the small Connecticut bakery’s team is steaming fresh pumpkins to go into their heavenly pumpkin pies, hand-crimping each pie crust, or sprinkling pie tops with roasted nuts and streusel, every Michele’s pie is perfect. Michele’s Pies have been featured on “Throwdown with Bobby Flay” and were featured in the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards gift bags.
- This package includes a 9" pecan pie
- Each pie serves up to 8 people
Crust: flour, vegetable shortening, water, salt.
Filling: dark corn syrup, sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla.
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie ships frozen with an ice pack
- Pies may arrive thawed
- Refrigerate for up to 4 days
- Freeze for up to 3 months
- Pies ship Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.